Category:Step]] Health effects describe human health effects caused by exposures to environmental pollutants or stressors.
Which pages contain answers about health effects and burden of disease? Express the answer as a summary table for those pages that are formally correct.
|1||Op_en5453||Age||All||Burden of disease and other health effects in Finland|
- SES and other lifestyle factors
- Pre-existing health status
See also Intarese :Intarese:Category:To be released|Full chain approach]] proposed to be released into the guidebook contents.
imagemap> Image:Full chain approach.PNG|
rect 128 8 226 57 Category:Activities]] rect 247 8 346 58 Category:Releases]] rect 363 36 466 64 Category:Pollutants]] rect 126 72 225 122 Category:Fate and transport]] rect 243 71 350 124 Category:Concentrations in the environment]] rect 128 136 224 186 Category:Population behaviour]] rect 247 136 343 185 Category:Exposures]] rect 9 169 105 215 Category:Policy options]] rect 127 198 224 249 Category:Exposure-response functions]] rect 246 199 346 248 Category:Doses]] rect 367 200 463 249 Category:Non-health impacts]] rect 128 264 227 312 Category:Exposure-response functions]] rect 247 264 344 312 Category:Health effects]] rect 126 326 225 376 Category:Costs and valuations]] rect 246 328 343 376 Category:Appraisal]]
desc bottom-left /imagemap>
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Health effects"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Nugget:Cancer dose-responses of fish consumption
- Cancer dose-responses of fish consumption
- Cancer in Europe
- Cardiovascular diseases in Europe
- Nugget:Cardiovascular dose-responses of fish consumption
- Cardiovascular dose-responses of fish consumption
- Cardiovascular effects of omega-3 in salmon in the Western Europe
- Cardiovascular mortality in the Western Europe
- Consumer reactions on oily fish and methylmercury
- EFSA: Guidance on human health risk-benefit assessment of foods
- ERF for Frambozadrine in rats
- ERF for heat exposure and mortality
- ERF of dioxin
- ERF of indoor dampness on respiratory health effects
- ERF of omega-3 fatty acids
- ERF of volcanic ash
- Exposure to dampness and mold contamination in homes in Finland