Fish category contains pages about fish in general, and especially fish as a human food and an exposure matrix of beneficial and harmful compounds.
Pages in category "Fish"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Baseline intake of methyl mercury from fish in Beneris
- Baseline intake of PCB from fish in Beneris
- Baseline intake of PCDD/F from fish in Beneris
- Benefit-risk assessment of Baltic herring
- Benefit-risk assessment of Baltic herring and salmon intake
- Benefit-risk assessment of fish consumption for Beneris
- Benefit-risk assessment of methyl mercury and omega-3 fatty acids in fish
- Benefit-risk assessment on farmed salmon
- Goherr performance statistics
- Goherr: 3.2. Online description of the scenarios developed, applicable in the dioxin model (Task 5.1) and decision support model of WP6 (Month 16). Responsible partner: UOULU.
- Goherr: Kick-off Meeting
- Goherr: Project
- Goherr: Relevant literature
- Goherr: Relevant literature/Dioxins
- Goherr: Relevant literature/Policy documents
- Goherr: Relevant literature/Values
- Goherr: WP1 Management
- Goherr: WP2 Sociocultural use, value and governance of Baltic salmon and herring
- Goherr: WP3 Scenarios and management objectives
- Goherr: WP4 Linking fish physiology to food production and bioaccumulation of dioxin
- Goherr: WP5 Linking the health of the Baltic Sea with health of humans: Dioxin
- Goherr: WP6 Building a decision support model for integrated governance
- Goherr: WP7 Dissemination
- Goherr:5.4 Benefit-risk assessment of previous, current and future fish intake
- GOHERR:Internal meeting of WP 2 and 3 Oulu 020615
Media in category "Fish"
The following 40 files are in this category, out of 40 total.