A favourite of children - and some adults too
Chapters in this heading:
- Can even a child’s toy be dangerous?
- How does the environment affect the child in the womb?
- Is impregnated wood safe in my garden or children’s playground?
- Can you catch toxoplasmosis from cat litter?
- What are children’s waterproof clothes made of?
- Are people too clean for their own good?
- Are cosmetics chemicals?
- Should we have antibiotic chemicals present in everyday domestic items?
- How safe are detergents?
- Can noise cause true health problems?
- Is allergy more common today?
- A healthy suntan – or is it?
- Should solariums carry a health warning?