Is man defiled by what goes to his mouth?
Chapters in this heading:
- What is safe to drink?
- Does water chlorination cause cancer?
- Are blue-green algae a risk to your life or at least to your liver?
- Does aluminium cause dementia?
- Arsenic in the drinking water – reminiscent of the movie “Lavender and old lace”?
- Are we starting to glow from the uranium in our environment?
- Fluoride – friend or foe?
- Blind drunk – or dead drunk?
- What is really dangerous in our diet?
- Should we be concerned about the amounts of additives in our diet?
- May even our cooking habits hurt us?
- Why not re-freeze thawed out frozen food?
- The dirty dozen – not just an old movie?
- Where do the dioxins come from?
- Are the dioxins the most dangerous chemicals in our environment?
- Are the PCB compounds really super-poisons?
- What on earth is PBDE?
- What are the hormonal disrupters?
- Tin poisoning – wasn’t even grandma’s copper kitchenware tin-plated?
- Are heavy metals still a problem today?
- Is mercury a quicksilver bullet or a slow poison?
- If this kills insects, what effect is it having on me?
- The whole field was brown-coloured; should you even go near it let alone eat anything growing there?
- Should we only eat “organic” products?
- Isn’t it safe to eat everything that grows naturally?
- Is it safe to eat wherever it’s convenient?
- What if alcohol were treated as a chemical contaminant in food?