|Moderator:Nobody (see all)|
Click here to sign up.
Reporting tool is a tool for reporting intermediate and finalised descriptions of variables and risk assessments. It automatically collects information relevant for a risk assessment from the integrated resource platform into a report. The user may choose the level of details in the report. The possible items in the report are the following:
- Name of the risk assessment
- Scope: Purpose, Boundaries, Scenarios, Optimizing, Analyses, Intended users, Participants (min required, max allowed)
- Variables (set of variables included): Decision variables, Outcomes of interest (=indicators), Other variables
- Results of indicator variables, other selected variables, assessment-specific analyses
- Conclusions on indicators given scope
Structure of the process
The materials to be reported are 1) risk assessment pages (including scope, conclusions, and summary), 2) variable pages, 3) variable results from result distribution database, 4) derived causal diagrams based on the list of variables included in the assessment and the variable definitions. Reporting risk assessment and variable pages is a pretty straightforward task. Results require some kind of query-and-show functionality from the database; this must be developed. The scoping diagram tool has the plan for derived causal diagrams, but it must be developed.