<section begin=glossary />
- A person that participates in an assessment. Participants are defined as a subattribute of the assessment. See also Defining the users of an assessment.<section end=glossary />
There are different kinds of participants:
- Owner has the final say in the assessment scope.
- Assessor takes the responsibility for finalising (a part of) the assessment in time with available resources.
- Contributor brings information, values, or comments to the assessment.
- Reader reads the non-finished assessment report and possibly comments it verbally but does not contribute in the writing of it.