This page is a encyclopedia article.
The page identifier is Op_en3797
|Moderator:Mikko Pohjola (see all)|
Climate change typically refers to the global change of climatic patterns due to human activities, notably the release of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases. For more description, see Category:Climate change or Climate change in Wikipedia.
- Low-carbon technology policy success factors assessed
- My view on climate research by Lennart Bengtsson
- U.S. National Climate Assessment 2014 downloads
- Climate change is a health emergency (BMJ 2014; 348 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.g2546)
- European Climate Adaptation Platform: Share your info
- Low carbon platform (by VTT, VATT, Metla, GTK)
- Caravan: Climate change: a regional assessment of vulnerability and adaptive capacity for the Nordic countries (by Tim Carter et al, SYKE)
- Bounding the role of black carbon in the climate system: A scientific assessment (T.C. Bond et al., Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospeheres Online ePub 15 Jan 2013. doi:10.1002/jgrd.50171
- BBC: Are Denmark's renewable energy goals wishful thinking?
- Category:Climate change
- Climate change
- Scientists Offer Passionate, Innovative Ways to Engage the Public on Climate Change
- Keskitalo, E. Carina H. (Ed.): Developing Adaptation Policy and Practice in Europe: Multi-level Governance of Climate Change, Springer, 2010.
- James Lovelock: 'humans too stupid to stop climate change', says maverick scientist
- Fall Meeting of the American Geophysical Union Climate Outlook Looking Much The Same, or Even Worse
- Ilmastofoorumi a Finnish layman society, skeptic about climate change
- Ilmastoareena the Climate Arena, organised by Kuluttajatutkimuskeskus and http://www.wwviews.org/