Writing a scientific article in Mediawiki
|Moderator:Nobody (see all)|
Click here to sign up.
The purpose of this method is to describe specific tricks and issues that are necessary or useful when writing a scientific article in Mediawiki using mass collaboration. The method concentrates on technical issues. It does not provide help in substantive issues.
Structure of the process
- Avoid copying material back and forth between platforms.
- Do not send versions around; utilise mass collaboration on the wiki site
- Manage picture resolution: use vector graphics (e.g. SVG)
- Manage references:
- use Endnote format to export references from Endnote to Mediawiki
- Can this be done from Mediawiki to Endnote?