Professorship of respect research
This page is a study.
The page identifier is Op_en4205
|Moderator:Jouni (see all)|
Professorship of respect research is a research study about respect theory. It utilises open assessment as the approach to study its topic. In practice, this means that information is openly and immediately shared with other researchers, potential users, and basically everyone. In addition, the work is done by mass collaboration, i.e. by a large self-selected group of interested people. Trialogue is used as the method to organise information, and the work is done in Opasnet.
- Current status: Research application to be submitted to the academy professor call by the Academy of Finland in October 2010.
- Principal investigator: Jouni Tuomisto
- ⇤--1: . The applicant does not have enough scientific merit. Someone else should apply for the professorship, and Jouni may be a participant. --Jouni 05:16, 28 May 2010 (UTC) (type: truth; paradigms: science: attack)
- Funding applied: one professor + 2 post docs for 5 years
- Funding period: 2011-2016