PM infiltration from outdoor air to indoor air
|Moderator:Virpi Kollanus (see all)|
This variable describes the fraction of outdoor air PM that infilters to indoor air.
Description of the data used for obtaining the value of the variable (e.g. measurement data; mathematical method and its parameters).
Please include references (preferably using the <ref></ref> tags) and links to original data, as appropriate.
FINF = Cindoor/Coutdoor = P*a/(a+k)
- FINF = infiltration efficiency
- Cindoor = PM concentration in indoor air
- Coutdoor = PM concentration in outdoor air
- P = penetration factor
- a = air exchange (h-1)
- k = deposition, removal or sorption rate (h-1)
Algebra or other explicit methods if possible (e.g. Analytica code between the <anacode></anacode> delimiters).
If possible, a numerical expression or distribution.
- NEEDS - New Energy Externalities Developments for Sustainability, Deliverable 3.7 "A set of concentration-response function", Integrated Project, Sixth Framework Programme, Project no. 502687.
- CLAIH assessment
Will appear here automatically, if cited above using the <ref></ref> tags. Additional references can also be listed here.
- Hänninen O., Lebret E., Ilacqua E., Katsouyanni K., Künzli N., Srám R.J. & Jantunen M. 2004. Infiltration of ambient OM2.5 and levels of indoor generated non-ETS PM2.5 in residences of four European cities. Atmospheric Environment, 38: 6411-6423.