Open Research Society
This page is a encyclopedia article.
The page identifier is Op_en2918
|Moderator:Nobody (see all)|
Click here to sign up.
The Open Research Society (ORS) is a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) and is not depending on any government, political party, political or religious organization or entities representing financial interests.
- Providing free access to knowledge and the results of scientific research to all people at national, European or international level.
- The promotion and spreading of the idea of volunteering and voluntary offer among the creators of knowledge and the deliverers of scientific research.
- The development of the citizens’ society without dependence or influence from state bodies and/or the market, as well as fighting off social exclusion in the fields of knowledge and scientific research.
- The promotion of the lifelong learning idea and the distance learning method, especially by making use of computers and the internet.
- Providing dedicated training and knowledge validation or metrication to individuals, professionals, executives and officials.