Pollutants is a dimension for different environmental chemical, physical, and biological agents that may affect human health (or ecosystem).
Klaassen C.D., Amdur M.O., Doull J: Casaretts and Doull's Toxicology. Macmillan Publishing Company, New York, 1986.
- Solvents and vapors
- Radiation and radioactive material
- Animal toxins
- Plant toxins
- Food additives and contaminants
- Air pollutants
- Water and soil pollutants
- Heavy metals
- Greenhouse gases
- Category:Classical air pollutants|Classical air pollutants
- Polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- Persisten organic pollutants (POPs)
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Pollutant"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.