The trip simulation model originally by Tuomisto and Tainio, built for the Helsinki Metropolitan area. The model (developed in Analytica) calculates health and other costs of private car and composite traffic. Composite traffic is a hypothetical form of large-scale demand-responsive public transportation. The original model version was published in BioMed Central in 2005.
Previous version of the model have also been archived in N:\Huippuyksikko\Tutkimus\R79_CompositeTraffic2\Mallit and its sub-folders.
Description about the module Public matrix.
- All bus routes
- Calculates all bus routes that exist based on bus line information. This has so far always been used as the basis for public transportation scenarios. There is no distinction between different times of day, although that information is available as well.
- Active routes
- This calculates the but routes that actually fulfil the criteria of Public level. This means the number of people that are required to take that bus route before it is run. The default is 0 which means that the bus route is always run. The maximum is 50 which means that the bus is full in every timestep (12 min).
- Bus existence
- Does the bus route exist between From - To at this time of day? Yes/No. Uses Active routes as the input.
How should they be used?
- Active routes can be calculated for different Public levels. These levels can then be used to calculate which trips can be done with buses (i.e., for public transport trips, is the bus available or not). In addition, the level of bus routes determines the kilometres driven and thus the costs of bus transportation.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.(newest | oldest) View (newer 10 | older 10) (10 | 20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
|current||12:49, 23 April 2009||(841 KB)||Jouni||Small changes. image:Opasnet Base connection.ANA was removed because it is slightly changing all the time and should be downloaded when needed. Model needs concatrows() in Va4 but does not have it.|
|13:57, 22 April 2009||(1.08 MB)||Jouni||This version has improved handling of static nodes. It also contains the Opasnet Base connection.|
|06:45, 21 April 2009||(831 KB)||Jouni||Version Composite_traffic_1_8_1.ANA 12.9.2008 16:35.|
|06:44, 21 April 2009||(534 KB)||Jouni||Version Composite_traffic_1_8.ANA 9.8.2007 9:26.|
|06:42, 21 April 2009||(550 KB)||Jouni||Version Composite_traffic_1_7_8.ANA 21.8.2006 15:11.|
|06:41, 21 April 2009||(603 KB)||Jouni||Version Composite_traffic_1_6_3.ANA 8.8.2006 11:08.|
|06:40, 21 April 2009||(630 KB)||Jouni||Version Composite_traffic_1_5_4.ANA 3.8.2006 23:58.|
|06:39, 21 April 2009||(604 KB)||Jouni||Version Composite_traffic_1_4_6.ANA 26.7.2006 7:55.|
|06:38, 21 April 2009||(584 KB)||Jouni||Version Composite_traffic_1_3_4.ANA (584 kiB) 20.7.2006 12:28.|
|06:36, 21 April 2009||(528 KB)||Jouni||For archiving purposes, I will upload several intermediate versions to Opasnet. This is Composite_traffic_1_2.ANA (528 kB) 10.7.2006 15:53.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.