Help:Releasing original data in Heande
Unlike Wikipedia, Heande is willing to accept original data. The data should fulfil the following criteria.
- The data is from a relevant topic in the fields of health or environment.
- You represent the owner and are authorised to release the data in this forum.
- The data is accompanied with proper metadata, i.e. a good description of what the data contains and how it was collected.
The data is released in the following way.
- The data is uploaded to the Image namespace with a title like "Image:Data:Filename.CSV"
- The metadata is located on the description page of this file.
- If the data is manipulated, the computer code or other explicit description of how and why the data changed must be located at the description page at the same time when a new version is uploaded.
- The preferred file type for simple data is CSV but also other formats are possible.