The trip simulation model originally by Tuomisto and Tainio, built for the Helsinki Metropolitan area. The model (developed in Analytica) calculates health and other costs of private car and composite traffic. Composite traffic is a hypothetical form of large-scale demand-responsive public transportation. The original model version was published in BioMed Central in 2005.
Previous version of the model have also been archived in N:\Huippuyksikko\Tutkimus\R79_CompositeTraffic2\Mallit and its sub-folders.
Description about the module Public matrix.
- All bus routes
- Calculates all bus routes that exist based on bus line information. This has so far always been used as the basis for public transportation scenarios. There is no distinction between different times of day, although that information is available as well.
- Active routes
- This calculates the but routes that actually fulfil the criteria of Public level. This means the number of people that are required to take that bus route before it is run. The default is 0 which means that the bus route is always run. The maximum is 50 which means that the bus is full in every timestep (12 min).
- Bus existence
- Does the bus route exist between From - To at this time of day? Yes/No. Uses Active routes as the input.
How should they be used?
- Active routes can be calculated for different Public levels. These levels can then be used to calculate which trips can be done with buses (i.e., for public transport trips, is the bus available or not). In addition, the level of bus routes determines the kilometres driven and thus the costs of bus transportation.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.(newest | oldest) View (newer 10 | older 10) (10 | 20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
|08:03, 16 September 2008||(1.32 MB)||Jouni||This is (hopefully) the last version of 1.0.X with results published in 2005 (Tuomisto&Tainio) N:\Huippuyksikko\Tutkimus\R79_CompositeTraffic2\Mallit\CompositeTraffic_1_0_6.ana. After this, we move to versions 1.8 and higher.|
|20:23, 24 March 2008||(906 KB)||Jouni||Module ''Result database'' connection added. Created ''Result table'' for deterministic results ''Result table determ''. Identified a problem in ''Location table'' third row, but reason is unknown (worked just fine in the gasbus model).|
|12:48, 24 March 2008||(836 KB)||Jouni||The trip simulation model originally by Tuomisto and Tainio, built for the Helsinki Metropolitan area. The model calculates health and other costs of private car and composite traffic. Composite traffic is a hypothetical form of large-scale demand-respons|
- You cannot overwrite this file.