This page is a encyclopedia article.
The page identifier is Op_en1729
|Moderator:Mikko Pohjola (see all)|
2-FUN is a EU-funded research project in the Sixth Framework programme .
2-FUN develops tools to analyse the current and future trends in environmental conditions and pressures that may lead to health problems. It will support the evaluation and ranking of management options. It will develop functionalities for building of long-term environmental and socio-economic scenarios, exposure and effects assessment, provision of uncertainty margins, and identification of sensitive pathways and risks.
The project will develop methodologies, databases, models, and software on the following topics:
- Building future realistic socio-economic, environmental and health scenarios;
- Integration of children’s issues in health risk assessments;
- Development of uncertainty models for improved health management;
- Demonstrations of a full-chain approach for health risk assessment.
- Institut National de l’Environnement Industriel et des Risques (INERIS FR)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU DK)
- Electricité de France (EDF FR)
- Facilia AB (FACILIA SE)
- Fundaçao da Faculdade de Ciencias da Universidade de Lisboa (FFCUL PT)
- Institute for Ecology of Industrial Areas (IETU PL)
- Institute of Public Health Ostrava (IPH CZ)
- Joint Research Centre – European Commission (JRC EU)
- Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC IT)
- Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ DE)
- Universita Ca Foscari Venezia (UNIVE IT)
- Flemish Institute for Technological Research (VITO BE)
The project website is