Xylene concentrations in Europe
|Moderator:Arja (see all)|
|This page is a stub. You may improve it into a full page.|
Measured concentrations of Xylenes in various European countries. Concentrations are provided for measurements in homes, workplaces and public places.
Data is collected from the published articles and reports.
- Jantunen MJ. et al. 1998. Air pollution exposure in European cities: the EXPOLIS-study. J Exposure Anal Environ Epidemiol 8:495-518.
- Stranger M. et al. 2007. Comparative overview of indoor air quality in Antwerp, Belgium. Environ Int 33:789–97.
- Zuraimi MS. et al. 2006. A comparative study of VOCs in Singapore and European office buildings. Build Environ 41:316–32.
- Schlink U. et al. 2004. Seasonal cycle of indoor-VOCs: comparison of apartments and cities. Atmos Environ 38:1181–90.
- Kotzias D. et al. 2005. The AIRMEX (European Indoor Air Monitoring and Exposure Assessment) Project report. European Commission. http://web.jrc.ec.europa.eu/project/airmex/index.htm.
- Righi E. et al. 2002. Air qualityand well-being perception in subjects attending university libraries in Modena (Italy). Sci Total Environ 286:41–50.
- Stathopoulou OI. et al. 2008. An experimental study of air quality inside large athletic halls. Build Environ 43:834–48.
- Jarnstrom H. et al. 2006. Reference valuesfor indoor air pollutant concentrations in new, residential buildings in Finland. Atmos Environ 40:7178–91.
- Schneider P. et al. 2001. INGA Study Group. Indoor exposure and genetics in asthma. Indoor and outdoor BTX levels in German cities. Sci Total Environ 267:41-51.
- Esteve-Turillas FA. at al. 2007. Assessing air quality inside vehicles and at filling stations by monitoring benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and xylenes with the use of semi permeable membrane devices. Anal Chim Acta 593:108–16.