Talk:Goherr: First International Stakeholder Workshop
Who do we want to invite to the stakeholder workshop and why?
- Notes of the kickoff meeting 22 April 2015.
See also GOHERR_assessment#Stakeholders
Purpose of the stakeholder meeting
- Discuss management objectives (values) (for WP3)
- Discuss how to reach those objectives (actions) (for WP3)
- Stakeholders' knowledge needs on scientific information on dioxins (for WP2)
- Stakeholders' views on the current scientific information and how they use it (for WP2)
- WPs' (or assessors') needs for scientific information to perform the assessment
- Understand stakeholders' views and commitment to the different governance types (for WP2) ----#: . Is this for the stakeholder meeting or for the interviews? --Jouni (talk) 08:34, 22 April 2015 (UTC) (type: truth; paradigms: science: comment)
- Two sessions needed (for WP3)
- Session to discuss and verify the objectives based on the survey
- Session to find normative scenarios
- Get a reasonable estimate about herring and salmon consumption in different countries (for WP5)
- Present result in the workshop (by WP4)
- Find out whether size-specific fishing is at all realistic in the eyes of the stakeholders (for WP4, maybe in the second workshop)
- Present and discuss the draft model. Improve the structure based on the comments (for WP6)
First stakeholder meeting:
- In Copenhagen. The second meeting will be in Helsinki.
- Try to get many participants from Denmark and Sweden and pay flights for participants from Finland and Estonia. Maybe someone from Brussels.
- Can it be combined with the RAC meeting?