Nicotine concentrations in Europe
|Moderator:Arja (see all)|
|This page is a stub. You may improve it into a full page.|
Measured Nicotine concentrations in various countries in Europe. Measurements in homes and in public places.
Data is collected from the published articles and reports.
- Gehring, U. et al. 2006. Comparison of parental reports of smoking and residential air nicotine concentrations in children. Occupational & Environmental Medicine 63:766-72.
- Brunekreef, B. et al. 2000. Using Nicotine Measurements and Parental Reports to Assess Indoor Air: The Piama Birth Cohort Study. Epidemiology 11:350-352.
- Phillips, K. et al. 1996. Assessment of air quality in Stockholm by personal monitoring of nonsmokers for respirable suspended particles and environmental tobacco smoke. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health 22:1-24.
- Precioso et al. 2007. Indoor air pollution caused by cigarette smoke in public places in Portugal. REVISTA DE SAUDE PUBLICA 41:808-813.
- Moshammer et al. 2004. Nicotine and surface of particulates as indicators of exposure to environmental tobacco smoke in public places in Austria. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health 207:337-343.
- Phillips et al. 1999. Assessment of environmental tobacco smoke and respirable suspended particle exposures for nonsmokers in Basel by personal monitoring. Atmospheric Environment 33:1889-1904.
- Phillips et al. 1998. Assessment of environmental tobacco smoke and respirable suspended particle exposures for nonsmokers in Prague by personal monitoring.. Int Arch Occup Environ Health 71:379-390.