NO2 concentrations in Europe
|Moderator:Arja (see all)|
|This page is a stub. You may improve it into a full page.|
Measured NO2 concentrations in various countries in Europe. Concentrations are provided for measurements in homes, schools and in addition some personal exposures.
Data is collected from the published articles and reports.
To be updated
- Willers, S.M. et al. 2006. Gas cooking, kitchen ventilation, and exposure to combustion products. Indoor Air 16:65-73.
- Topp, R. et al. 2004. Indoor and outdoor air concentrations of BTEX and NO2: correlation of repeated measurements. Journal of Environmental Monitoring 6:807-812.
- Valero, N. et al. 2009. Concentrations and determinants of outdoor, indoor and personal nitrogen dioxide in pregnant women from two Spanish birth cohorts. Environment International 35:1196-1201.
- Garcia Algar, O. et al. 2004. Concentrations and determinants of NO2 in homes of Ashford, UK and Barcelona and Menorca, Spain. Indoor Air 14:298-304.
- Hagenbjork-Gustafsson, A. et al. 1996. Measurements of indoor and outdoor nitrogen dioxide concentrations using a diffusive sampler. Analyst. 121:1261-4.
- Mosqueron, L. et al. 2002. Personal exposure of Paris office workers to nitrogen dioxide and fine particles. Occupational & Environmental Medicine 59:550-555.
- Piechocki-Minguy et al 2006
- Jarvis, D.L. et al. 2005. Indoor nitrous acid and respiratory symptoms and lung function in adults. Thorax 60:474-9.
- Monn, C. et al. 1998. Personal exposure to nitrogen dioxide in Switzerland. SAPALDIA team. Swiss Study on Air Pollution and Lung Diseases in Adults. The Science of the Total Environment 215:243-251.
- Osman, L.M. et al. 2007. Indoor air quality in homes of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. American Journal of Respiratory & Critical Care Medicine 176:465-72.
- Cyrys, J. et al. 2000. Sources and concentrations of indoor nitrogen dioxide in Hamburg (west Germany) and Erfurt (East Germany). The Science of the Total Environment 250:51-62.
- Sakai, K. et al. 2004. A comparison of indoor air pollutants in Japan and Sweden: formaldehyde, nitrogen dioxide, and chlorinated volatile organic compounds. Environmental Research 94:75-85.
- Kousa, A. et al. 2001. Personal exposures to NO2 in the EXPOLIS-study: relation to residential indoor, outdoor and workplace concentrations in Basel, Helsinki and Prague. Atmospheric Environment 35:3405-3412.
- Sorensen, M. et al. 2005. Personal exposure to PM2.5, black smoke and NO2 in Copenhagen: relationship to bedroom and outdoor concentrations covering seasonal variation. J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 15:413-422.
- Simoni M. et al. 2002. Acute respiratory effects of indoor pollutants in two general population samples living in a rural and in an urban area of Italy. Proceedings of Indoor Air 1:119-124.
- Garcia-Algar O. et al. 2003. Sources and Concentrations of Indoor Nitrogen Dioxide in Barcelona, Spain. Atmos Environ 53:1312-1317.
- Levy JI. et al. 1998. Impact of residential nitrogen dioxide exposure on personal exposure: an international study. J Waste Manag Assoc 48:553-560.
- Gee et al., 2005
- Raw, GJ. et al. 2004. Exposure to air pollutants in English homes. J Exposure Analysis and Environmental Epidemiology. 14:S85-S94.
- Berglund et al, 1984
- Gallelli G. et al. 2002. Factors affecting individual exposure to NO2 in Genoa (northern Italy). Sci Total Environ 287:31-36.
- Coward SK. et al. 2002. Indoor air quality in English homes – nitrogen dioxide. Proceedings of Indoor Air 4:467-72.
- Gee IL. et al. 2002. Indoor air quality in smoking and non-smoking households. Proceedings Indoor Air 2:512-517.
- Zmirou D. et al. 2002. VESTA Investigators. Five epidemiological studies on transport and asthma: objectives, design and descriptive results. J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 12:186-196.
- Saintot M. et al. 2000. Nitrogen dioxide and ozone exposures in a population sample from Ile-de-France. Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 48 Suppl 2:254-61.
- Fabianova et al.
- Glas et al, 2004
- Piechocki-Minguy, A. et al. 2006. A case study of personal exposure to nitrogen dioxide using a new high sensitive diffusive sampler. Science of the Total Environment 366:55-64.
- Van Roosbroeck et al., 2007