Mercury and methyl mercury concentrations in fish
|Moderator:Olli (see all)|
This page exists because it was a part of an assessment. However, the data was later updated and merged with another variable: Mercury concentrations in fish in Finland. This page is kept for archival reasons.
- For the archived version (29 January 2011, at 17:55), see  (archived 19 April 2017).
- Analytica code can be found from a previous version from 16:21, 21 August 2009
- This version also has a description about how the data e.g. in the graph was produced.
- The mercury data includes total mercury concentrations of fish species.
- Probability distributions of the concentration of methyl mercury (MeHg) in various fish species were extracted from 
- Methyl mercury: EU-kalat elintarvikeviraston julkaisuja 3/2004. Page 13.
- A.Karjalainen, 2007. Unpublished data, a password needed