Category:Risk assessment projects
Risk assessment projects describe research and communication projects that deal with environmental health risks and risk assessments.
The European Union has funded a large number of research projects in this field in recent years. The final results of the EU Fifth Framework Programme of Research [FP5]-funded projects are available at  and .
The EU is also funding a number of risk assessment projects in the Sixth Framework Programme of Research (FP6). Examples of projects include:
- ATHON (Impact of non-dioxin-like PCBs on neurobehavioural, reproductive and developmental toxicity, and tumour promotion).
- SAFEFOODS (Promoting food safety through a new integrated risk analysis approach for foods) .
- ERAPHARM Environmental risk assessment of pharmaceuticals ()
- INTARESE (Integrated assessment of health risks from environmental stressors in Europe) []
- NOMIRACLE (Novel methods for integrated risk assessment of cumulative stressors in Europe) nomiracle
- NORMAN (Network of reference laboratories and related organisations for monitoring and biomonitoring of emerging environmental pollutants) []
- OSIRIS (Optimized strategies for risk assessment of chemicals based on intelligent testing) []
- 2-FUN (Full-chain and UNcertainty approaches for assessing health risks in FUture eNvironmental scenarios) []
- CAIR4HEALTH (Clean Air for Health – research needs for sustainable development policies)[]
- HEIMTSA (Health and Environment Integrated Methodology and Toolbox for Scenario Assessment) []
- HENVINET (Health and Environment Network) []
- MICRODIS (Integrated health, social and economic impacts of extreme events: Evidence, methods and tools) no website yet
There is summary information available from the EU on some of the projects listed above. .
Pages in category "Risk assessment projects"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.