Aldehyde concentrations in Europe
|Moderator:Arja (see all)|
|This page is a stub. You may improve it into a full page.|
Measured Aldehyde concentrations in various countries in Europe. Concentrations are provided for measurements in homes.
Data is collected from the published articles and reports.
- Lovreglio, P. et al. 2009. Indoor formaldehyde and acetaldehyde levels in the province of Bari, South Italy, and estimated health risk. Journal of Environmental Monitoring 11:955-61.
- Clarisse, B. et al. 2003. Indoor aldehydes: measurement of contamination levels and identification of their determinants in Paris dwellings. Environmental Research 92:245-253.
- Marchand, C. et al. 2008. Concentrations and determinants of gaseous aldehydes in 162 homes in Strasbourg (France). Atmospheric Environment 42:505-516.
- Norback, D. et al. 1995. Asthmatic symptoms and volatile organic compounds, formaldehyde, and carbon dioxide in dwellings. Occupational & Environmental Medicine 5:388-95.
- Dassonville, C. et al. 2009. Assessment and predictor determination of indoor aldehyde levels in Paris newborn babies' homes. Indoor Air, no. 4:314-323.
- Gustafson, P. et al. 2007. The impact of domestic wood burning on personal, indoor and outdoor levels of 1,3-butadiene, benzene, formaldehyde and acetaldehyde. Journal of Environmental Monitoring 9:23-32.