Help:Word to Wiki
This is a macro that can be used in Microsoft Word to convert Word documents into Wiki Syntax. Please note that this macro is not perfect or comprehensive.
Note! It is always easier just use copy-paste method
- Download and Unzip Media:Word2MediaWiki.zip (package includes 2 files: Word2MediaWiki.dot and Word2MediaWiki.bas)
- Open Word2MediaWiki.dot into your Microsoft Word and if security warning occurs choose Enable Macros
- Copy & Paste contents of another Word document to Word2MediaWiki document
- Select from Word: Tools -> Macro -> Macros and click Run
- Macro should now convert text you have copied into Wiki-syntax
- Copy & paste converted text into wiki page and youre done!